- This event has passed.
Webinar Wednesday: Point of Care Technologies – Patient Care Delivery Optimization
August 5 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
August 5, 2020 – Point of Care Technologies – Patient Care Delivery Optimization – Chris Sullivan, Global Healthcare Practice Lead & Rikki Jennings, Chief Nursing Informatics Officer (CNIO), Zebra Technologies
Strategic investments in Electronic Health Records (EHR), Internet of Things (IoT), smart medical devices, artificial intelligence and predictive-data analytics are empowering clinicians and elevating the quality of patient care. Despite impressive advancements, workflow operational barriers remain stubbornly in place and too frequently interfere with the clinician and patient interaction.
This presentation examines the role of Clinical Mobility in the transformation of healthcare, helps answer the question of why Clinical Mobility is strategically important to all Healthcare provider organizations, and provides a vision and inspiration on how advanced technologies, when properly coordinated, can help extend patient centricity and care delivery excellence.
- Registrant dial in to #webinarwednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 11AM EST on the day of the webinar)
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays
- Register for the complete series of #webinarwednesdays here
- Contact email@example.com with questions, or call 647.775.8555