- This event has passed.
Webinar Wednesday: No One Left Behind: The Alliance Membership-Approved Digital Equity Strategy
February 10 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
Learn about Alliance For Healthier Communities Digital Equity Call to Action Strategy. This webinar will report on our journey to close the growing digital divide in light of the push to virtual care due to COVID-19.
We engaged thought leaders in Digital Equity to frame and build our strategy including The Good Things Foundation in the UK, Cities of Vancouver, Seattle, Boston, Charlotte and ACORN Canada.
Digital Equity has now been approved by members are a key aspect of our Health Equity Charter that requires Board endorsement.
Our work to support members on the ground closing the digital gap will be shared as well as the national and provincial advocacy work we have done.
- Registrants log on to #WebinarWednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 11AM EST on the day of the webinar)
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #WebinarWednesdays
- Register for the complete series of #WebinarWednesdays here
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, or call 647.775.8555