- This event has passed.
Webinar Wednesday – Making It Happen: Placing Patients at the Heart of Their Digital Health Interactions
April 10 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
April 10, 2019 – Sime Pavlovic (Niagara Health), Mark Rajack (Niagara Health), Joe Mayer (Identos) – In collaboration with Canadian company IDENTOS mobile security, Niagara Health just kicked off a project that will bring patients and digital health innovators secure and consented access to private data in real-time. The project will significantly transform the mobile experience for the citizens of Niagara in the health domain and beyond. Don’t miss this important presentation for your opportunity to learn more about the regional initiative and how you can get involved.
Please note that registration closes at 9AM EST on the day of the webinar. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries about webinar registration.
One of our most popular member benefits, Webinar Wednesdays bring valuable content to Digital Health Canada members every week. Each webinar is presented by a digital health expert sharing innovative ideas, best practices, or details of a successful project. Webinars are presented each Wednesday from noon-1PM. Access details are provided via confirmation email upon registration. Questions? Contact email@example.com or call 647.775.8555. #webinarwednesdays
- Register for entire Spring Session here
- Webinar Wednesdays are held 12PM-1PM Eastern Time
- Webinar Wednesdays are a benefit for members only, unless stated otherwise.
- Non-members interested in attending a webinar can join Digital Health Canada and then immediately register for any webinar for free.
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar.