- This event has passed.
Webinar Wednesday: Moving Towards Radiology Clinical Decision Support (CDS) in Canada
November 13, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
November 13, 2019 – Presented by – Martin Kepa, VP Account Management and Hasan Dharamshi, VP Professional Services, MedCurrent Corporation – The rapid rise in the use of advanced diagnostic imaging, such as CT and MR, has resulted in a steady growth in wait-times for patient access to healthcare services, rise in patient radiation exposure and overall increase in health system costs. Evidence indicates that as much as 30% of medical imaging studies are unnecessary or inappropriate. This webinar will explore how Radiology Clinical Decision Support (CDS) solutions that support clinicians with real-time, evidence based appropriate use referral guidelines at the point of care help reduce inappropriate imaging, improve patient health outcomes and lower healthcare system costs.
- Registrants dial in to #webinarwednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 9AM EST on the day of the webinar).
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar.
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays.
- Register for the complete Fall 2019 Series of #webinarwednesdays here.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, or call 647.775.8555.