- This event has passed.
Webinar Wednesday: Mobile Virtual Medicine Kits
September 2 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
September 2, 2020 –Mobile Virtual Medicine Kits to Reach Medically Fragile Patients with Highly Complex, Chronic Conditions in Congregate Living Facilities – Heather Carey, Fanshawe College, Leslie Giesbrecht & Donnie Anthony PHSS; and Dr. Keith Thompson, iTelemed Canada
This webinar will outline the innovative approach to healthcare delivery for individuals at PHSS using Mobile Virtual Medicine Kits. Mobile Virtual Medical (MVM) kits allow the physician to engage with the person and staff to complete examinations and receive high resolution images and sound through the equipment. This qualitative description of efforts to date will outline work with iTelemed, AMD Global Telemedicine Inc and Fanshawe College Corp Training Solutions to develop, not only improved access for marginalized populations, but the development of accredited training programs so that a robust infrastructure will support the needed allied health and technical support staff for the ever evolving digital health ecosystems.
- Registrants dial in to #webinarwednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 11AM EST on the day of the webinar)
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays
- Register for the complete series of #webinarwednesdays here
- Contact email@example.com with questions, or call 647.775.8555