- This event has passed.
Webinar Wednesday: Island Health’s Integrated electronic health record streamlines information flow during the COVID-19 pandemic
April 29 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
April 29, 2020 – Island Health’s Integrated electronic health record streamlines information flow during the COVID-19 pandemic – Amy Williams, RN, BScN, MSc, Director, Clinical Informatics & Gloria Bouchard, Corporate Director, Clinical Informatic, Island Health
Island Health shares the innovative ways they have employed EHR technology across the health care system in response to COVID-19, from public screening, community monitoring, to acute care treatment, all while managing patient and staff safety. Join the webinar to learn how Island Health has integrated all venues of care, including primary care, acute care, care in the patient’s home, and even Public Health Surveillance.
- please note that registration closes at 11AM EST on the day of the webinar
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays
- Register for the complete series of #webinarwednesdays here
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, or call 647.775.8555