Webinar Wednesday: Pushing the Procurement Paradigm, Part 2
December 11 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
December 11, 2019 -Pushing the Procurement Paradigm, Part 2 – Presented by – Teresa Mingo, Manager Materials Management and Plexxus Account Manager, Pat Clifford, Director of Research and Innovation, and Rob Bull, Vice President, Finance, Technology and Innovation, CFO & CIO – Southlake Regional Health Centre – This two-part series will provide an overview on what innovation procurement is, when it should be conducted and why Southlake Regional Health Centre has chosen to conduct them. Examples from previous innovation procurements will be used to highlight the lessons learned throughout the process.
- Registrants dial in to #webinarwednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 9AM EST on the day of the webinar).
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar.
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays.
- Register for the complete Fall 2019 Series of #webinarwednesdays here.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, or call 647.775.8555.