- This event has passed.
Patients First: A New Model of Virtual Care in the Ontario Healthcare Landscape
November 6, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
November 6, 2019 – Carina Andreatta, Interim Program Manager, Project Management Office, St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton – Patients First: A New Model of Virtual Care in the Ontario Healthcare Landscape – St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton’s (SJHH) implementation of the OTN Partner Video Project is seeking to improve access and patient care by providing a new model of service delivery. The project is supported by a service delivery model that integrates video conferencing capabilities (Zoom Video Conferencing) within Dovetale, SJHH’s Epic hospital information system. The Partner Video Project has allowed for visit scheduling, physician documentation and Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP) billing for virtual visits to occur seamlessly. The project is in alignment with the Province’s bundled care service delivery and funding model that is designed to promote greater integration in health care delivery, drive high-quality, efficient care and improve patient outcomes and experience. This commitment is part of the Patient’s First: Roadmap to Strengthen Home and Community Care and support Ontario’s goal of developing a health system that puts patient’s first.
- Registrants dial in to #webinarwednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 9AM EST on the day of the webinar).
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar.
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays.
- Register for the complete Fall 2019 Series of #webinarwednesdays here.
- Contact email@example.com with questions, or call 647.775.8555.