- This event has passed.
Webinar Wednesday – How Virtual Care is Transforming Canada’s Healthcare System
February 6 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
Webinar Wednesday February 6, 2019 – How Virtual Care is Transforming Canada’s Healthcare System
presented by Saurabh Mukhi, Chief Technology Officer, Think Research and Alex Milgrom, Product Manager, Think Research
Virtual Care can improve quality of life for patients, access in remote areas, and efficiency – the future of healthcare truly is virtual. In this engaging webinar, Saurabh Mukhi, Chief Technology Officer at Think Research will explore why virtual models of care are essential to transforming the healthcare system in Canada. Also featuring VirtualCare expert Alex Milgrom, this webinar will share some lessons learned from a significant program underway in Ontario, and some practical ways forward.
Please note that registration closes at 9AM EST on the day of the webinar. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries about webinar registration.
One of our most popular member benefits, Webinar Wednesdays bring valuable content to Digital Health Canada members every week. Each webinar is presented by a digital health expert sharing innovative ideas, best practices, or details of a successful project. Webinars are presented each Wednesday from noon-1PM. Access details are provided via confirmation email upon registration. Questions? Contact email@example.com or call 647.775.8555. #webinarwednesdays<
- Register for entire Winter Session here
- Webinar Wednesdays are held 12PM-1PM Eastern Time
- Webinar Wednesdays are a benefit for members only, unless stated otherwise.
- Non-members interested in attending a webinar can join Digital Health Canada and then immediately register for any webinar for free.
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar.