- This event has passed.
Webinar Wednesday: How Patient-Generated Data Can Drive Efficiency in Clinical Practice
October 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
October 30, 2019 – Puneet Seth and Damon Ramsey, InputHealth Systems – While caring for patients is the fundamental objective of healthcare delivery, EMRs have traditionally been solely accessible and populated by clinicians and health care professionals. Dr. Damon Ramsey (CEO, Co-Founder) and Dr.Puneet Seth (President, Chief Medical Officer) of InputHealth will discuss how intelligently including the patient within the health record system through the use of patient-generated data can actually fuel efficiency in healthcare delivery and lead to better care.
- Registrants dial in to #webinarwednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 9AM EST on the day of the webinar).
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar.
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays.
- Register for the complete Fall 2019 Series of #webinarwednesdays here.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, or call 647.775.8555. Reframing privacy compliance as an advantage that enables advanced technology