- This event has passed.
Webinar Wednesday – How Innovation Procurement Delivers Value to Healthcare Organizations
May 1, 2019 @ 12:00 pm EDT
May 1, 2019 – Sarah Friesen, Friesen Concepts Inc. – Health service providers are increasingly applying value-based procurement concepts to deliver a broad range of value through an emphasis on outcomes. One means to enable this is through the use of innovation procurement models and early market engagement strategies, and the Healthcare Supply Chain Network’s Innovation Procurement Toolkit offers procurement professionals the tools, templates and guidance documents necessary to manage these outcome-based procurement initiatives. This session will provide an introduction to the underlying principles around outcome-focused procurement, and to the toolkit itself.
Please note that registration closes at 9AM EST on the day of the webinar. Contact email@example.com with any queries about webinar registration.
One of our most popular member benefits, Webinar Wednesdays bring valuable content to Digital Health Canada members every week. Each webinar is presented by a digital health expert sharing innovative ideas, best practices, or details of a successful project. Webinars are presented each Wednesday from noon-1PM. Access details are provided via confirmation email upon registration. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 647.775.8555. #webinarwednesdays
- Register for entire Spring Session here
- Webinar Wednesdays are held 12PM-1PM Eastern Time
- Webinar Wednesdays are a benefit for members only, unless stated otherwise.
- Non-members interested in attending a webinar can join Digital Health Canada and then immediately register for any webinar for free.
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar.