- This event has passed.
Webinar Wednesday: High Quality Continuity of Care With Allied Health Professionals Using True Telecollaboration
April 22 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
The healthcare industry is evolving at a rapid pace as professionals and facilities look for ways to increase access to quality care for their patients while decreasing costs. Fortunately, high quality virtual care and telecollaboration represent not only the future of healthcare (i.e., ‘Healthcare 4.0’) but is readily accessible and at work in our communities today. With the help of video, audio, instant messaging, and asynchronous forms of communication, patients can now interface with healthcare providers from the comfort of their own homes and workplaces. While the term ‘telecollaboration’ typically refers to collaborations between healthcare providers and sites, true effective telecollaboration puts patients and their circles of care at the centre of these collaborations. That is, patients and families become active participants in all aspects of their patient journey, including generating and reviewing data using their own mobile devices. Effective telecollaboration connects patients and their care teams toward self-management and continuity of care across people, environments and over time. Case studies and examples of community-based telecollaboration will be demonstrated and reviewed during this webinar.
- Registrants dial in to #webinarwednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 11AM EST on the day of the webinar)
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays
- Register for the complete Winter 2020 Series of #webinarwednesdays here
- Contact email@example.com with questions, or call 647.775.8555