Webinar Wednesday: Hardening Health Systems against Ransomware Vulnerabilities using HL7 FHIR and Data Virtualization
February 12 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
Ransomware has taken its toll on Canadian Hospitals in 2018 and 2019 and firmly takes advantage of the perimeter defense strategy largely utilized in the health sector. Without moving to more expensive and onerous models of end-point security, we have developed a combined solution that can be used to connect to existing clinical systems to create an attack-resilient operational data store to ensure digital continuity and stop Code Greys from becoming an increasing reality.
- Registrants dial in to #webinarwednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 9AM EST on the day of the webinar)
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays
- Register for the complete Winter 2020 Series of #webinarwednesdays here
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, or call 647.775.8555