- This event has passed.
Webinar Wednesday: Defining Virtual Care in Canada: A Lexicon and Maturity Model for Providing Healthcare in a Digital World
January 20 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
CHIEF Executive Forum has developed two practical Canadian resources:
- Virtual Care Maturity Model that will enable organizations, jurisdiction, and, institutions to identify where on the virtual health journey they are currently and what enhancements can be made
- An associated Virtual Care Lexicon to provide a foundational, common language for virtual care planning across and between jurisdictions and sectors
CHIEF Executive Forum is committed to providing these resources as foundational elements for virtual care strategy and planning activity across Canada at the national, jurisdictional, and health system level in the coming months.
- Registrants log on to #WebinarWednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 11AM EST on the day of the webinar)
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #WebinarWednesdays
- Register for the complete series of #WebinarWednesdays here
- Contact email@example.com with questions, or call 647.775.8555