- This event has passed.
Webinar Wednesday: COVID-19 Pandemic, Cerner’s View From Response To Recovery
May 6, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
May 6, 2020 – COVID-19 Pandemic Cerner’s view from response to recovery – Sonia Pagliaroli, RN, MSc, CPHIMS-CA, Chief Nursing Officer, Dr. Colin Fincham, MBBS LLB(Hons) FFCI FBCS CMQ, Senior Director & Chief Medical Officer, Cerner EMEA, and Jeanette Fidler, RN, MN, CON(C), London Health Sciences Centre
As the world responds to the COVID-19 pandemic, Cerner’s work continues to support health care providers across the globe, its workforce and communities. More than ever, health care providers are seeing how data can make a difference in preparing for the surge of the virus, managing bed capacity, informing treatment plans and enabling telehealth. Cerner stands ready to provide the support needed.
During the webinar we will share a synopsis of the tools that Cerner has made are available to health care providers, share examples of what London Health Sciences Centre has done to support their communities during this pandemic. Additionally Dr. Colin Fincham, Senior Director & Chief Medical Officer at Cerner EMEA, LATAM and Canada will be sharing thoughts
and plans as we enter into the recovery phase.
- Registrants dial in to #webinarwednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 11AM EST on the day of the webinar)
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays
- Register for the complete series of #webinarwednesdays here
- Contact email@example.com with questions, or call 647.775.8555