November 18, 2020 – Could FHIR® turn your HIS strategy on its ear? – Marc Koehn, Chief Operating Officer, Gevity
HL7® standards have been core to intra- and extra-organizational integration across our health systems worldwide. But, let’s face it, conversations about health care standards have been “arcane” to say the least and rarely found their way into the executive suite or the board room. HL7’s Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR® for short) may well turn the conversation upside down through the mere fact that FHIR defines not only the structure of health information in transit (between systems) but also at rest. This consistent foundation appears to be driving traditional vendors towards openness and incenting market innovation in operational and analytical software tools. This presentation takes an executive and strategic lens on what a “FHIR” driven HIS strategy could portend.
- Registrants dial in to #webinarwednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 11AM EST on the day of the webinar)
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays
- Register for the complete series of #webinarwednesdays here
- Contact email@example.com with questions, or call 647.775.8555