- This event has passed.
Webinar Wednesday: COMPEER – A Wearable Smart Device and Application
November 4 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
November 4, 2020 – COMPEER – A Wearable Smart Device and Application –George Brown Health Informatics Students
Compeer is a proposal for a technological solution to provide the senior population the confidence to overcome social anxiety and depression. The prototype, a personal virtual assistant is in the form of a wearable device, i.e., a necklace with connection to a mobile application. Through social inclusion, users can improve overall mental and physical health.
- Registrants dial in to #webinarwednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 11AM EST on the day of the webinar)
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays
- Register for the complete series of #webinarwednesdays here
- Contact email@example.com with questions, or call 647.775.8555