Webinar Wednesday: Before COVID & now: Digital Health Tools and Digital therapeutics in Canada
August 26 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
As virtual care is on the rise during the pandemic, so are Digital Health Tools. Composed mainly of health apps, Digital therapeutics and Digital Care providers, the latter industry has faced additional interest from patients, providers and payers. This presentation will give an update on the industry, from the different categories of Digital Health Tools seen in Canada, to regulation, patient adoption, potential reimbursement models and distribution channels.
- Registrants dial in to #webinarwednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 11AM EST on the day of the webinar)
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays
- Register for the complete series of #webinarwednesdays here
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, or call 647.775.8555