- This event has passed.
Webinar Wednesday: Activate your Content with Enterprise Search
October 23, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
October 23, 2019 – Lori Rutherford, Alberta Health Services and Laura T. Hall, Quest Diagnostics – Alberta Health Services is deploying an enterprise-wide, medical records search capability that unlocks the value of historical patient records with the potential to save lives and improve patient outcomes by radically reducing the time needed to retrieve critical patient information. The search capability also reduces the cost of retrospective cohort studies used by physicians to improve the standard of care.
This presentation will showcase the hospital’s journey to drive operational excellence for the CancerControl program. Digitizing paper records to enable contextual, key word searches drives process improvement and organizational efficiencies. The objective of this session is to share this journey such that other organizations can apply the same technologies, methodologies, and lessons learned.
- Registrants dial in to #webinarwednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 9AM EST on the day of the webinar).
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar.
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays.
- Register for the complete Fall 2019 Series of #webinarwednesdays here.
- Contact email@example.com with questions, or call 647.775.8555.