Webinar Wednesday: A Doorway to a Connected Provincial Health System
October 14 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
A first in the province, The Ontario Ministry of Health (MOH) looks to Niagara Health System, Southlake, and its partners to provide a convenient and secure way for citizens to access and control digital health services in the province. Join this presentation to learn how the IAA service promises to be a doorway to a provincial health system.
- Registrants dial in to #webinarwednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 11AM EST on the day of the webinar)
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays
- Register for the complete series of #webinarwednesdays here
- Contact email@example.com with questions, or call 647.775.8555