- This event has passed.
Webinar Wednesday: Virtual Care Strategies Mental Health Issues In Response To COVID-19 and Other Moments of Crisis
April 1 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
April 1, 2020 – Virtual Care Strategies Mental Health Issues In Response To COVID-19 and Other Moments of Crisis – Glenn Lanteigne, Tectonic Advisory Services, Colin Andersen, MindBeacon, Nicole Misura and Matt McEvoy, Big White Wall, and Dr. Marion Lyver
The situation evolves week by week and day by day as Canadians respond to the COVID-19 pandemic. As we adjust to a new normal, stress and anxiety related to the current COVID-19 pandemic will also continue to evolve, including managing health anxiety, uncertainty, social isolation, caring for others, financial stress, working from home, staying active and healthy, and social media hygiene. Join us for a discussion about what individuals, caregivers, front line workers and first responders are experiencing and the tools and resources available to them.
*Webinar Wednesdays, a popular benefit reserved for Digital Health Canada members, will be made available to everyone for viewing and download while we share digital health solutions to the COVID-19 pandemic.*
- Registrants log in to #webinarwednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 11AM EST on the day of the webinar)
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays
- Register for the complete 2020 Series of #webinarwednesdays here
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, or call 647.775.8555