UpOnDigital: The Update on Ontario Digital Health
February 24 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST
The annual UpOnDigital conference brings public sector leaders together to explore themes of importance to Ontario patients, caregivers, and digital health professionals.
Building on themes from the past six years, #UpOnDigital2020 will explore how digital health supports the mandate of Ontario Health Teams (OHT) and Health Ontario. The conference will feature presentations and discussions about how key components — including virtual care, medical records, patient tools, 7/24 access, privacy and security, procurement, and other technologies and services — are coming together to enable the spread and scale of digital solutions and create economies of scale across Ontario.
The Ontario government is building a connected health care system centred around patients, families and caregivers.
These changes will strengthen local services, making it easier for patients to navigate the system and transition between providers. Ontario’s digital health infrastructure consists of solutions and assets that lead to increased clinical value and better health care system integration. The landscape of options ranges from provincially available data and credentialing tools to locally customized suites of virtual care and access solutions. Digital health is a key enabler to this, so the focus of #UpOnDigital2020 will be on how digital tools and processes will facilitate the achievement of OHT goals and objectives.
Who should attend
#UpOnDigital2020 will provide value for professionals from the following sectors:
- Primary care (including inter-professional primary care and physicians)
- Secondary care (e.g., in-patient and ambulatory medical and surgical services (includes specialist services)
- Home care
- Community support services
- Mental health and addictions services
- Health promotion and disease prevention services
- Rehabilitation and complex care
- Palliative care (e.g., hospice)
- Residential care and short-term transitional care (e.g., in supportive housing, long-term care homes, retirement homes)
- Long-term care home placement
- Emergency health services
- Laboratory and diagnostic services
- Midwifery services
- Social and community and other services
- Industry and technology firms
- #UpOnDigital2020: The Update on Ontario Digital Health, February 24, 2020 from 8am – 4:30pm
- Courtyard Marriott Downtown Toronto
- Digital Health Canada Member Early Bird (until January 18, 2020): $199
- Digital Health Canada Member Regular (after January 18, 2020): $249
- Non-Member: $299
- Students (limited number of tickets available): $75