- This event has passed.
Webinar Wednesday: Thea: A technological solution that combats isolation in seniors through vision care
July 22 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
July 22, 2020 – Thea: A technological solution that combats isolation in seniors through vision care – Buland Mangukia, Farzana Ibrahim, Krutik Domadia, Muyideen Muhammed, George Brown College
Thea is a proposal for a technological solution to reduce social isolation in seniors who are visually impaired and are at risk of developing visual loss. The prototype, a mobile app, combines voice integration and recognition to feature visual testing directly from the app as well as services to tackle social isolation.
- Registrants dial in to #webinarwednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 11AM EST on the day of the webinar)
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays
- Register for the complete series of #webinarwednesdays here
- Contact email@example.com with questions, or call 647.775.8555