- This event has passed.
Webinar Wednesday: The Impact of COVID-19 On Health Informatics
April 15, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
We find ourselves in unprecedented times. Healthcare and health informatics are rising to the challenge. There is a tremendous need in healthcare to connect with our greater community, gather knowledge, share ideas and look at how best we can collectively interpret the right data in a quick and meaningful way. This crisis is demanding flexible, quick and easy initiatives to respond to healthcare needs. Leveraging technology has never been more important.
If there is one lesson we are learning in health informatics during COVID-19 it is that we can’t move fast enough to get systems in place and harness the data and information to make decisions and guide care.
This presentation will explore:
- How we are supporting two large jurisdictional EHR projects to maintain and actually ramp up their projects. This entails changing the implementation approach while still addressing stakeholder engagement at a time when stakeholders have competing priorities, many of which are higher priorities than the EHR project.
- Operationalizing virtual visits during the pandemic and the impact that they are having on care
- The appearance of new tools and process to support items such as new COVID 19 ICD10 codes and COVID19 Tracking
*Webinar Wednesdays, a popular benefit reserved for Digital Health Canada members, will be made available to everyone for viewing and download while we share digital health solutions to the COVID-19 pandemic.*
- Registrants dial in to #webinarwednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 11AM EST on the day of the webinar)
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays
- Register for the complete Winter 2020 Series of #webinarwednesdays here
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, or call 647.775.8555