- This event has passed.
Webinar Wednesday: Patient Visits as Digitally Reimagined by COVID-19: The Future is Now
June 10 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
The last few months have changed the way patients and their doctors are interacting. New expectations, approaches, technologies and creativity are opening up changes in how digital health is, and will continue to be – reimagined. From online booking, to video conferencing, to contact tracing workflows, to patient health passports, join Elizabeth Keller and Dr. Darren Larsen from OntarioMD as they describe and chart new ways to think about digital health moving forward in support of patients.
- Registrants dial in to #webinarwednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 11AM EST on the day of the webinar)
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays
- Register for the complete series of #webinarwednesdays here
- Contact email@example.com with questions, or call 647.775.8555