- This event has passed.
Webinar Wednesday: Leveraging A Pan-Canadian Directory Of Patient Healthcare Options To Support Pandemic Surge, COVID-19 Response & Awareness Of Virtual Care Options
June 3, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
The quality of information in healthcare system directories is very important when used for patient navigation and care coordination, and the dynamic nature of a healthcare system needs to be addressed for resilient data-driven healthcare. Up to date and reliable information about service availability is important for patient navigation 365 days of the year, including holidays & surge, and become invaluable during rare events like outbreaks and pandemics. The webinar will focus on how digital health initiatives across Canada can benefit from the Empower Health Pan-Canadian directories, which consist of reliable & up-to-date information about healthcare facilities & professionals across the country. Our digital health infrastructure addresses data quality concerns using a framework & processes driven by predictive analytics. To support COVID-19 response efforts, the directories have been expanded to include COVID-19 assessment centres, and virtual care options. There will be demonstrations of multiple use-cases related to COVID-19 initiatives, as well as how the directory data can be accessed through our API.
- Registrants dial in to #webinarwednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 11AM EST on the day of the webinar)
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays
- Register for the complete series of #webinarwednesdays here
- Contact email@example.com with questions, or call 647.775.8555