Webinar Wednesday: Kids, Technology, and how Healthcare Technology is Paving the Way
February 26 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
February 26, 2020 – Presented by Julia Slanina, Treehouse Medical- Kids, Technology, and how Healthcare Technology is Paving the Way – Treehouse Medical is Canada’s 1st and only pediatric concierge service delivering telemedicine to Canadian families anywhere and at anytime. Join Founder and CEO, Julia Slanina, to discuss the importance of health tech solutions focused on pediatric care, family and the community.
- Registrants dial in to #webinarwednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 9AM EST on the day of the webinar)
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays
- Register for the complete Winter 2020 Series of #webinarwednesdays here
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, or call 647.775.8555