Webinar Wednesday: The Digital Genie Is Out Of The Virtual Bottle – What Now?
June 17 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
June 17, 2020 – The digital genie is out of the virtual bottle – what now? Models of Integrated Care, Digital Health and Virtual Visits role in the recovery – Fraser Edward, VP Partnerships & Andriana Lukich. Director, Digital Solutions, St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton
St. Joe’s in Hamilton, experienced a 761% increase in Virtual Care adoption month over month due to COVID-19. Fast tracking implementation of over 40 clinics and NOWdelivering 23% of ALL Care (57% of Ambulatory) via EPIC MyChart app. Benefiting from pre-existing investment and collaboration with Ontario Ministry of Health and Ontario Telemedicine Network, St. Joe’s Physicians, Clinicians and Digital Solutions team, were able to scale rapidly, to provide patient and family access to their ‘virtual’ care team and digital health records.
Looking forward, we seek to build on evidence-based Models of Integrated Care, continuing to leverage a digital and virtual first approach, to enable staff and patients experience, contain cost and improve outcomes. As we seek to recover from the current crisis, prevent future outbreaks and tackle the backlog of cancelled procedures; solutions to increase capacity, improve care coordination, managing transitions and enable cross sector collaboration are more important than ever. The digital genie is out of the virtual bottle – what now?
During this session you will learn about evidence-based Models of Integrated Care, best practice for Virtual Care adoption, and practical hand on advice on how to proceed.
- Registrants dial in to #webinarwednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 11AM EST on the day of the webinar)
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays
- Register for the complete series of #webinarwednesdays here
- Contact email@example.com with questions, or call 647.775.8555