- This event has passed.
Hamilton MeetUp: Speed Networking
March 27 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm EDT$15
Join us on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 for an evening of conversation, snacks, and a lightning round of Speed Networking with local digital professionals representing a wide range of careers levels and sectors. Meet and discuss digital health projects and ideas, share your accomplishments, and get answers to your career development questions. Ideal for students, emerging professionals in the first five years of their digital health career, and start-up employees/entrepreneurs. Professionals from all career levels contribute to an engaging and interesting evening.
Speed Networking Leaders
- Gordon Alexander, Healthcare Industry Technical Leader, IBM
- Duane Bender, Director, Digital Health Applied Research, Mohawk College
- Rina Carlini, President Cloud DX
- Tara Coxon, CIO St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton
- Paul Haycraft, Executive Consultant Gevity
- Glenn Lanteigne, CEO Tectonic
- Sime Pavlovic, CIO Niagara Health
- Danielle Sanagan, Project Director St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton