- This event has passed.
Halifax Meetup with Speed Mentoring
November 21, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm AST$20
Join us on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 for an evening of conversation, snacks, and a lightning round of Speed Mentoring with local digital professionals representing a wide range of careers levels, sectors, and professional specialties, including Nursing Informatics, Senior Management, Architecture, Organizational Change Management, and Project Management. Meet and discuss digital health projects and ideas, share your accomplishments, and get answers to your career development questions. Ideal for students, emerging professionals in the first five years of their digital health career, and start-up employees/entrepreneurs. Professionals from all career levels contribute to an engaging and interesting evening!
Download our Speed Mentoring guide here.
- Trudy Hebb, Faculty, Perioperative Nursing Program, Nova Scotia Health Authority
- Keltie Jamieson, Sr. Director and Chief Information Officer, Information Management & Technology, Nova Scotia Health Authority
- Kris Lewis, Technology Director, Sierra Systems
- Greg Lypowy, Associate, Davis Pier Consulting
- Linda McKarney, Senior Change Manager, Sierra Systems
- Robin Mullin, Consulting Director, Sierra Systems
- Andrew Nemirovsky, Senior Director IM/IT and CIO (interim), Nova Scotia Health Authority
- Grace Paterson, Associate Professor (post-retirement)Medical Informatics, Faculty of Medicine, Dalhousie
- Darryl Pierrynowski, Partner, Davis Pier Consulting
- … and more!