- This event has passed.
Webinar Wednesday – FindMyClinApps: Nova Scotia’s Approach to Discovering and Tracking Applications
February 13 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
February 13, 2019 – Keltie Jamieson and Kirti Minocha, Nova Scotia Health Authority – This presentation will provide an overview of the methodology and technology used to Find and Track the clinical applications in use in Nova Scotia.
Please note that registration closes at 9AM EST on the day of the webinar. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries about webinar registration.
One of our most popular member benefits, Webinar Wednesdays bring valuable content to Digital Health Canada members every week. Each webinar is presented by a digital health expert sharing innovative ideas, best practices, or details of a successful project. Webinars are presented each Wednesday from noon-1PM. Access details are provided via confirmation email upon registration. Questions? Contact email@example.com or call 647.775.8555. #webinarwednesdays
- Register for entire Winter Session here
- Webinar Wednesdays are held 12PM-1PM Eastern Time
- Webinar Wednesdays are a benefit for members only, unless stated otherwise.
- Non-members interested in attending a webinar can join Digital Health Canada and then immediately register for any webinar for free.
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar.