Driving The Future of Digital Health
The 2nd annual Driving the Future of Digital Health conference will inspire, connect, and educate professionals and organizations from across stakeholder segments. Attendees access opportunities to connect with existing communities and initiate new relationships within both traditional and emerging segments of health and healthcare in Canada.
Join us for this future-focused event on October 22, 2018, presented by Digital Health Canada. By featuring panelists rather than speakers, the conference has an interactive vibe, one that allows for participation, questions, and dialogue. 2018 Program coming soon.
- Become a sponsor! Sponsorship information available here.
- See a map of Exhibition Place for the exact location of the Beanfield Centre.
Who attends Driving the Future of Digital Health?
The conference attracts attendees from consumer digital health, retail health, health technology, government, insurance, and traditional healthcare delivery.
Early Bird registration open until September 30
- Member Early Bird (before October 1): $149
- Member Regular (after October 1): $199
- Non-Member: $249
- SAVE with a 10 Ticket Bundle: $1200
- Student: $30 (act fast – only ten student tickets available!)