- This event has passed.
Webinar Wednesday: Combatting COVID-19 With Resilience – Practical Workforce Strategies That Put Your People First
March 25 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Given the importance of people to every organization, companies need to plan to respond to employee needs during the unfolding challenge. It’s helpful to think about this as three deeply connected dimensions of an organization: work (the what), workforce (the who), and workplace (the where).
Drawing on lessons learned in prior crises, such as SARS, we offer the following practices and strategies for consideration. These are the moments that matter, and how you rally your team will be key.
*Webinar Wednesdays, a popular benefit reserved for Digital Health Canada members, will be made available to everyone for viewing and download while we share digital health solutions to the COVID-19 pandemic.*
- Registrants dial in to #webinarwednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 9AM EST on the day of the webinar)
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays
- Register for the complete Winter 2020 Series of #webinarwednesdays here
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, or call 647.775.8555