- This event has passed.
COACH Webinar: Building on a BASE of success – spreading access to eConsult across Canada
October 18, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
OCTOBER 18, 2017 – Dr. Erin Keely and Dr. Clare Liddy, Champlain BASE – Access to specialty care remains a major challenge in the Canadian healthcare system. eConsult services allow primary care providers to seek specialist advice often without needing the patient to go for a face to face consultation. The Champlain BASE eConsult model is a managed service which incorporates several key components that are essential to its success. The BASE model includes strong clinician leadership, strategic engagement of specialists and PCPs, using speciality groups rather than individual specialists, collection and communication of feedback to providers and tracking of key quality indicators. We will present the model and its impact, describe our evaluation strategy using the quadruple aim framework and share different strategies that have been used to implement the BASE model across Canada.
One of our most popular member benefits, Webinar Wednesdays bring valuable content to COACH members every week. Each webinar is presented by a digital health expert sharing innovative ideas, best practices, or details of a successful project. Webinars are presented each Wednesday from noon-1PM. Access details are provided via confirmation email upon registration. Questions? Contact email@example.com or call 647.775.8555. #webinarwednesdays
- Webinar Wednesdays are held 12PM-1PM Eastern Time
- Webinar Wednesdays are a free benefit for members only, unless stated otherwise.
- Non-members interested in attending a webinar can join COACH and then immediately register for any webinar for free.
- If you are already registered for the Webinar Wednesdays Fall 2017 Full Line-Up, you do not need to register again.
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal at this webinar.