C60: Delivering Mental Health Services in a Digital World: A Use Case for Access and Delivery-of-care Tools
January 28 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
Mental Health is a pressing national health issue across all industries. Healthcare providers and digital health professionals have been operating at peak intensity for many months.
Increasingly, effective health service delivery requires broader partnerships across sectors and novel collaboration to deliver care across a continuum that includes traditional health settings, home and community, and the workplace. This panel discussion will address the increased need for/access to mental health supports and services in a holistic way as part of a patient’s continuity of care.
The rise in services now available online at home and in the workplace leaves the following questions to be answered:
- How are healthcare delivery models and systems being brought together to enhance continuity of care?
- How does a consumer know what help they need and navigate the myriad of options now available?
- Where are leaders focusing their attention on mental health in Canada in 2021?
- How are effective outcomes defined?
A panel of thought leaders will address these and other questions as well as assist to position organizations to respond to mental health issues arising from physical distancing measures anticipated with future waves of COVID-19 infections.
- Fraser Ratchford, Senior Director, Canada Health Infoway
- Maureen Abbott, Manager, Programs and Priorities, Access to Quality Mental Health, Mental Health Commission of Canada
- Julie Thurlow, Executive Director Health Services, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)
- Sylvain Roy., Ph.D., C.Psych., Neuropsychologist, Director, Strategic initiatives, Strata Health
- Tracie Risling, RN, PhD, Interim Associate Dean Research and Graduate Studies, University of Saskatchewan
Moderated by Karim Jessa, CIO, The Hospital for Sick Children
Chief Executive Forum Members: E-MAIL TO REGISTER