- This event has passed.
Webinar Wednesday: Canadian FHIR Baseline Profiles – a FHIR Implementers Community Initiative
May 27 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
May 27, 2020 – Canadian FHIR Baseline Profiles – a FHIR Implementers Community Initiative – Sheridan Cook, MSW, Management Consultant, Gevity Consulting Inc. & Michael Savage, Technology & Integration, OntarioMD
Even in the digital side of healthcare, implementing standards is far more about stakeholder engagement and adoption than technology. Through the Canadian FHIR Baseline Profiles initiative (also known as the Canadian Core), the InfoCentral FHIR Implementers Community continues to review and enhance their draft set of Canadian Core FHIR Profiles to better support clinical concepts and workflows in the Canadian healthcare context.
- Registrants dial in to #webinarwednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 11AM EST on the day of the webinar)
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays
- Register for the complete Series of #webinarwednesdays here
- Contact email@example.com with questions, or call 647.775.8555