- This event has passed.
2019 Ahead of the Curve Vancouver Conference
Ahead of the Curve Vancouver 2019 Conference
Get the first look at BC’s Digital Health Transformation Imperative at Ahead of the Curve Vancouver 2019, Digital Health Canada’s 3rd annual conference for Vancouver-area digital health professionals.
Keynote Speaker: Corrie Barclay
Corrie Barclay is the Assistant Deputy Minister, Health Sector IMIT Division, Ministry of Health for the Province of BC. Corrie has significant experience with business transformation, creating a culture of innovation and inspiring teams to advance a business vision that achieves better outcomes through enabling digital strategies. Corrie’s health experience includes leading the first clinical deployments across the Province of BC for the Pan-Canadian public health surveillance solution. Before joining the public service, Corrie was the CIO at BC Assessment where she led the creation and implementation of a digital strategy to optimize the business and increase the use and value of property information. Corrie also led a boutique management consulting practice for over 12 years with a focus on strategic planning, business transformation, change management and technology planning. Corrie holds a professional accounting designation with the Chartered Professional Accountants of BC.
- Ahead of the Curve Vancouver 2019
- February 7, 2019 from 8am-4pm
- Simon Fraser University, Harbour Centre, Segal Building, Room 1400, 515 West Hastings Street, Vancouver BC
- Digital Health Canada Member Early Bird (book before January 11): $199
- Digital Health Canada Member Regular (after January 12): $249
- Non-Members: $299
- Students (Limited number of tickets available): $75