Digital Health Canada members enjoy free registration to Webinar Wednesdays and unlimited access to a large library of past webinars in our Resource Library. Presented by members for members, Webinar Wednesdays help members to connect, inspire and educate one another on the work they are doing to advance Canadian healthcare through information, technology, and data management.VIEW ALL
Our Research + Innovation Series of webinars shines a spotlight on the great ideas coming from Digital Health Canada academic members working in graduate programs like health informatics, data science, and computing for healthcare. Join us for an opportunity to learn more about up and coming research topics at some of Canada’s leading academic institutions.VIEW ALL
Industry Showcase webinars are special events presented by some of Canada's leading digital health and healthcare organizations. Topics include successful public-private partnerships, ground-breaking case studies, or interesting innovations. Click the link below to learn more about Industry Showcase webinars on offer from Digital Health Canada corporate members.VIEW ALL
Now accepting submissions for 2021
- Webinar Wednesdays run weekly from noon to 1PM ET.
- Please note that registration closes at 11AM EST on the day of the webinar
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries about webinar registration
- Webinar Wednesdays are a Digital Health Canada member benefit (occasionally open to the public). Not yet a member? Join today to access Webinar Wednesdays!
- You can also search Webinars on the Event Calendar and browse past webinars in our Resource Library