Members, build your network and develop new skills with volunteer experience
Digital Health Canada offers members several professional development opportunities. Members have the opportunity to:
- Join a Community of Action Working Group. Communities of Action offer great opportunities for you to meet like-minded digital health professionals and explore topics you are passionate about! Learn more about how you can get involved in Communities of Action here.
- Volunteer at an event. Network with leading digital health professionals while you learn from expert panels and presenters. Learn more about events here.
- Apply to become a Faculty Member. CPHIMS-CA-certified individuals can apply to teach or develop content for courses, materials, and exams. Learn more about becoming a Faculty member here.
- Present or moderate a one-hour Webinar Wednesday showcasing a digital health-related project. Learn more here.
- Contribute content. Members may submit material for publication as a blog post or case study. Contact us with your idea!