“A great way to get to know and engage with the members as well as learning about all of the programs and initiatives the members are doing.”
Patti Bezaire, Boehringer Ingelheim (Canada) Ltd.
Webinar Wednesday Winter Series 2021
All Webinars run from Noon – 1pm ET. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.April 28: Nurse Smart Phone Use - Innovation and Best Practices
- Full Title: Nurse Smart Phone Use – Innovation and Best Practices
- Presented: Chris Sullivan, Global Healthcare Lead, and Rikki Jennings, Chief Nursing Informatics Officer, Zebra Technologies
- Wednesday, April 28 from Noon – 1PM EST
- Full Title: Paper Pro to Digital Hero
- Presented: Laura Hall, Quanum Product Specialist
- Wednesday, June 23 from Noon – 1PM EST
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries about webinar registration
- Webinar Wednesdays are a Digital Health Canada member benefit (occasionally open to the public). Not yet a member? Join today to access Webinar Wednesdays!
- You can also search Webinars on the Event Calendar