Gain an in-depth understanding of digital health
Learn the fundamentals of health informatics and digital health from volunteer Faculty members with real-world experience. Core HI Education acts as prep for the CPHIMS-CA exam or as a refresher for experienced HI professionals; mastery of the content establishes a common knowledge base for cross-sector project teams, and/or modernizes the skillset of already certified team members.
|On-demand||October 1-29, 2018||Register + download||C$599+tax (members)
|Live Online||January 7-31, 2019||Register + download||C$599+tax (members)
|Live Online||October 3-31, 2019||Register||C$599+tax (members)
*Join Digital Health Canada and save on course registration.
Live Online classes air Mondays and Thursdays for two hours. Classes are also recorded and remain viewable On-demand for six months following registration. Download a complete schedule here.
- The Canadian Health System
- Healthcare Environment; Clinical and Health Services
- Information Management; Analysis and Evaluation – Organizational & Behavioural Management
- Operations Management – Information Technology
- Systems Requirements and Analysis – System Design, Selection & Procurement
- Project Management; Implementation, Support and Maintenance – System Testing and Evaluation
- Privacy and Security – Leadership/Management and detailed CPHIMS-CA exam tips and practice questions.
Interested in a subset of these modules? Learn more about Custom Education here.