Build Canadian digital health and health informatics competency with courses from Digital Health Canada
Digital health professionals across Canada have been learning through Digital Health Canada since 1975. Classes provide a deep understanding of the Canadian healthcare system and the critical topics underlying health informatics and the requirements of becoming a Certified Professional in Healthcare Information and Management Systems – Canada (CPHIMS-CA): how information technology intersects with healthcare leadership and management; the importance of privacy and security in healthcare delivery; and how to analyze and design the optimal system for any healthcare environment.
Organizations with the foresight to invest in enterprise-wide HI education can rely on Digital Health Canada to deliver a complete solution built on experience and an extensive body of knowledge. Only Digital Health Canada offers instruction from industry experts combined with proven supporting materials and multiple exam sittings.
Digital Health Canada can help you determine your education needs and will recommend one of two options: Core HI Education (delivered life online and on-demand) or Custom HI Education. Both feature practical in-depth instruction built on the Digital Health Canada HI Body of Knowledge combined with contributions from CPHIMS-CA-certified industry experts.Classes and exams listed by date
- February 4, 2019: CPHIMS-CA Exam Sitting (Calgary, AB)
- February 21, 2019: CPHIMS-CA Exam Sitting (Toronto, ON)
- November 25, 2019: CPHIMS-CA Exam Sitting (Halifax, N.S)
- November 28, 2019: CPHIMS-CA Exam Sitting (Toronto, ON)
- February 21, 2019: CPHIMS-CA Exam Sitting
- May 26, 2019: CPHIMS-CA Exam Sitting eHealth 2019
- August 16, 2019: CPHIMS-CA Exam Sitting
- November 28, 2019: CPHIMS-CA Exam Sitting