Learn from leading HI experts in a classroom setting
Learn the fundamentals of Health Informatics while networking with other motivated digital health professionals. Register for a Core HI Education class.Digital Health Canada Core HI Education (Classroom) acts as prep for the CPHIMS-CA exam, as a refresher for experienced HI professionals, or as an introduction for people who are new to the industry and want to learn the different areas and disciplines of HI. Mastery of the content establishes a common knowledge base for cross-sector project teams, and/or modernizes the skillset of already certified team members.
Participants will enjoy engaging 1.5 days of presentations and knowledge-based sessions from subject matter experts focused on exploring core knowledge sets of Health Informatics (HI) as these relate to the respective competencies of Health Informatics Education. Participants will receive valuable ‘take-aways’ including information-rich presentations, as well as learning about current and forthcoming engagement opportunities with Digital Health Canada.Upcoming Digital Health Canada Core HI Education Classes Across Canada
- November 20 and 21, 2017: Digital Health Canada Core HI Education Classroom (Halifax)
- January 26 and February 2, 2018: Digital Health Canada Core HI Education Classroom (Toronto)
- February 19 and 20, 2018: Digital Health Canada Core HI Education Classroom (Western Canada, City TBD)
- April 5 and 6, 2018: Digital Health Canada Core HI Education Classroom (Vancouver)
- April 26 and 27, 2018: Digital Health Canada Core HI Education Classroom (Toronto)
- September 26 and 27, 2018: Digital Health Canada Core HI Education Classroom (Vancouver)
Digital Health Canada Core HI Education (Classroom) is C$799 + tax for Digital Health Canada Members and C$999 + tax for non-members (Not yet a member? Join Digital Health Canada and save on registration).