The Digital Health Canada Chapter Challenge 2020!
The new Digital Health Canada Chapter Challenge was developed by Chapters, for Chapters. This challenge will increase member engagement across the chapters and nationally, but, more importantly, the winning chapter earns the title of Digital Health Canada Chapter Champion and enjoys bragging rights for the year! How it works:
- Complete the Chapter Challenges (download the PDF here)
- Prove it by snapping a photograph of the challenge completion
- Post your pics on your favourite social media platform with #ChapterChallenge2020 and your chapter hashtag (be sure and tag Digital Health Canada)
- Winner will be crowned Chapter Champion at e-Health 2020 in Vancouver
Rules and Regulations
- You must be a Digital Health Canada member to participate in the Chapter Challenge.
- Existing Digital Health Canada Chapters want everyone to participate. Therefore for the purpose of this event, any province or territory in Canada can participate, even if they are not represented by or part of an existing Digital Health Canada chapter. The participating province/territory will be considered a team for the duration of the challenge. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information (and your team hashtag!).
- The challenges must be completed between February 21, 2020 and June 1, 2020. That gives you 101 days to motivate your chapter members and complete your challenges.
- The title of Chapter Champion will be awarded to the chapter with the highest number of challenges completed. In the case of a tie, the total number of participants and total number of social media posts will also be considered. A head-to-head chapter competition at eHealth 2020 may also be used as a tie breaker.
- Any photos and/or videos posted to social media may be used by Digital Health Canada in Chapter Challenge promotional materials.
- Be creative, have fun, get involved—this is all in good fun. Feel free to contact email@example.com if you have any questions, but if want lots of details or full clarity on a specific challenge… you are probably over-thinking it! See you in June at e-Health!
Gilian Sweeney, Atlantic Chapter Chair
Phil Barker, BC Chapter Chair
Kevin Smith, Alberta Chapter Chair