The CHIEF Advisory Committee serves in an advisory capacity to the Digital Health Canada Board
… through the Executive Director of the CHIEF Program (hereafter referred to as the Program). The CHIEF Advisory Committee is broadly responsible for assisting in the development and annual refresh of CHIEF’s Strategic Plan, guiding the identification of subsequent activities and defining membership guidelines in order to ensure that the CHIEF Program represents and upholds a superior, quality-oriented service offering to Canadian Health Informatics Executive and Institute members.
Call for new members: CHIEF Advisory Committee
The CHIEF Advisory Committee is now inviting CHIEF Members in good standing to put their name forward for election to three available positions (two Institute positions, one Executive position) on the committee for the remainder of the terms. If interested, please put your name forward by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Emails of interest must be received no later than October 16, 2019.
If there is more interest expressed than seats available the members will be elected by their peers based on a voting selection process.
The following terms of office shall be observed:
- Each candidate shall serve a term of two (2) years; and is eligible to serve two consecutive terms;
- Each term to run from April 1 to March 31 of that year
- Each candidate shall at all times represent fairly the interest of their fellow peer members;
- The candidate shall attend monthly Committee calls and may not delegate attendance ( calls will be held on the third Thursday of each month at 2pm EST).
- If selected candidate is unable to attend three consecutive Committee meetings, the Program office will directly inquire as to continued level of interest and availability
- If the selected candidate leaves their employ, or if the Institute opts not to renew its annual Membership, the seat is surrender. A new nomination process will then be held to fill the seat for the remainder of the term.
Please note there are no expenses or compensation associated with this committee.
If interested, please put your name forward by sending an email to email@example.com by October 16, 2019.