Meet the candidates nominated for election to the Digital Health Canada Board of Directors.
Five 2018 – 2020 Board of Directors positions are open for election. Nominations closed February 26, 2018, and an online election will take place between April 9, 2018 and April 20, 2018. All Digital Health Canada members in good standing will be notified of the election via email. Those who have been elected to the Board of Directors will be notified by May 4, 2018.
Meet the candidates
About the Board
The Digital Health Canada Board is a strategic board, and the CEO and National Office team provide strong operational support. In return for sitting on the Board, members will be able to actively contribute to and influence the development and advancement of the Canadian digital health industry by ensuring thatDigital Health Canada remains a strong and respected organization. Board members also contribute to their own personal and professional growth. Being a Digital Health Canada Board member may well be one of the most fulfilling professional development opportunities of your career.
Digital Health Canada Board members are elected for a two-year term, and are then eligible for re-election for up to three additional terms. They are required to:
- Attend approximately three face-to-face Board meetings per year (April, June, November)
- Participate in teleconferences as necessary (usually two to three per year)
- Chair or act as liaison to one of the standing Committees of the Board or a task force
- Prepare for and attend Committee meetings
- Participate in strategic planning
- Be willing to actively participate in Digital Health Canada activities and make a contribution to the industry.