Notice of Annual General Meeting of Digital Health Canada on May 28, 2019 in Toronto
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 2019 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Digital Health Canada will be held as follows:
- Tuesday, May 28, 2018, 9:30am – 10:30am EST
- Beanfield Centre, Exhibition Place, Toronto
- Room 201A
The following matters will constitute the Agenda:
- Call to Order
- Approval of the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held May 29, 2018
- President’s Report
- CEO Report
- Treasurer’s Report and Audited Financial Statements for Fiscal Period ending March 31, 2019
- Appointment of the Auditor for 2019-2020
- Board Development Committee Report on Nominations and Elections
- Introduction of Incoming Board of Directors
- Other Business
Yes, I will be attending the Annual General Meeting (In-Person).
Please complete the form below to register your attendance at the Annual General Meeting.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
I would like to dial in and attend the Annual General Meeting virtually.
Please complete the form below to register your virtual attendance at the Annual General Meeting and receive connection instructions.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
I cannot attend the Annual General Meeting and will send a Proxy vote.
You may assign a proxy vote using the prescribed proxy form, available here. Proxy forms must be completed and returned by email, to be received by 5:00 p.m. EDT on May 21, 2019 at email@example.com.
If you need more information about the AGM, please contact Shannon Bott, Executive Director, Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org.