November 17, 2020 — Digital Health Canada today announced the names of those chosen as Women Leaders in Digital Health 2020.
- Lynda Brown-Ganzert, CEO, Curatio LEARN MORE>
- Heather Chalmers, President and CEO, GE Canada LEARN MORE>
- Dr. Allison Crawford, Associate Chief, Virtual Mental Health and Outreach, The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) LEARN MORE>
- Laura Desveaux, Scientific Lead, Virtual Care, Women’s College Hospital Institute for Health System Solutions and Virtual Care LEARN MORE>
- Dr. Patricia Lingley-Pottie, President, CEO and co-founder of Strongest Families Institute LEARN MORE >
- Jennifer Quaglietta, Vice President, Performance Excellence and Information Services, Healthcare Insurance Reciprocal of Canada (HIROC) LEARN MORE>
- Eva Serhal, Senior Director, Outreach, Virtual Mental Health, ECHO, and the Canada Suicide Prevention Service, The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) LEARN MORE>
- Dr. Gillian Strudwick, Independent Scientist, The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) LEARN MORE>
- Gillian Sweeney, Vice President, Clinical Information Programs and Change Leadership, Newfoundland and Labrador Centre for Health Information (NLCHI) LEARN MORE>
- Barbara Veder, Vice President, Chief Enterprise Clinician and LifeWorks Clinical Services Lead, Morneau Shepell LEARN MORE>
Please join us in congratulating the 2020 Women Leaders in Digital Health!
About the award
The Women Leaders in Digital Health Award was created to annually celebrate ten female visionaries harnessing the power of IT to transform health and healthcare in Canada. The award is inclusive of all women of influence in health information technology, no matter what their specialty, and is open to all women in the digital health community in Canada. Learn more >
About Digital Health Canada
Digital Health Canada is a member-supported not-for-profit professional association that connects, inspires, and educates the digital health professionals creating the future of health in Canada. The CHIEF Executive Forum offers senior professionals and leaders in digital health and healthcare a place to connect, collaborate, exchange best practices, and offer their expertise in setting the agenda for the effective use of information and technology to improve health and healthcare in Canada.
Digital Health Canada