Components: Access all Learn content for one full year
Price (Digital Health Canada Members): C$100+ tax
Price (Non-Members): C$200+ tax
Takeaways: Continuing Education Units (CEUs) toward credential maintenance
‘Learn Plus: CPHIMS-CA Maintenance’ offers Certified Professional in Healthcare Information & Management Systems – Canada (CPHIMS-CA) credential holders a one-stop shop for easy credential maintenance. Register to receive:
- One full year of access to Learn, Digital Health Canada’s new Learning Management System (regular Learn registration lasts for six months after activation)
- Centralized access to accredited eLearning content that counts as Continuing Education Units (CEUs) required to maintain your credential, including: Core HI Education courses, links to webinars and events, publications and more – all in one online portal
- Simple annual renewal: Renew your ‘Learn Plus: CPHIMS-CA Maintenance’ registration annually to track your learning journey over the entire three year CPHIMS-CA renewal period – no more scrambling before the deadline to accumulate CEUs
- Valid CPHIMS-CA credential required for access. Excludes Digital Health Canada guidelines that require separate licensing/purchasing.
- Please note: an email with log-in details and access expiry details will arrive in your in-box within three business days of signing up.