The update includes a history of the Working Group activities and the development of e-Safety Guidelines, and well as a brief overview of e-Safety experiences in England and the United States. Key stakeholders from five Canadian healthcare organizations contributed updates on their own e-Safety project implementations. The update also includes interim conclusions informed by key stakeholder interviews and the pooled knowledge and experience of the e-Safety Working Group.
Thank you to Dr. Chris Hobson for his leadership and to all working group members:
- Susan Anderson (Orion Health)
- Dr. Allen Ausford (Alberta Health Services)
- Dr. Dennis Desai (Canadian Medical Protection Association)
- Pritma Dhillon-Chattha (AHS)
- Elizabeth Keller (OntarioMD)
- Anne MacLaurin (Canadian Patient Safety Institute)
- David Meurer (Alberta Health Services)
- Sandra Moro (SickKids Hospital)
- Janet Routliffe (e-Health Ontario)
This report is a product of a Digital Health Canada Community of Action Working Group and is published as a benefit for Digital Health Canada Members. Non-members interested in reading this report may join Digital Health Canada and immediately download this and other member assets.